Most small rooms such as pantries, copy rooms, smoking rooms, restrooms have people coming and going frequently but staying only for a very short time; they only a single circuit and the K15 or K24 smart sensor switches would be suitable for delayed auto off control.
- The K15 or K24 is recommended for such applications.
- Operate using the occupancy mode; lights will turn on when people come, lights turn off when people leave.
- Since these spaces have small areas, the lighting load is also low; hence, the internal relays of the K15 or K24 can be directly connected to the lighting without reducing the lifespan of the relays.
- It is recommended that the delay time be set to about 10 minutes or so.
- The sensor should not be installed near windows or ventilation openings as to reduce the false triggering.